CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

~RaKaN-rAkAn~


~MaSa ItU eMaS~

~KeNaLi DiRiKu~

My photo
Kulim, Kedah, Malaysia
Mengambil Ijazah Sarjana Muda Pendidikan Kimia di Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris Batch 09/10

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

~Benefits Of Using Camstudio~



I get attracted to cam studio since the first time I am using it. This software was quite interesting and enjoyable. The functions are very easy for the beginner like me. The steps are very simple and easy to construct. During my observation while learning this new free software,  I feel that it is the new method that someone can do to express or delivering the information in different ways. I think most of you feel bored during the presentation that commonly through traditional way such as  power point. It is also useful for all the teachers to make their teaching process become more attractive and interesting. Everybody can express information in order to make other people understand what they want to share. As conclusion, everybody should learn especially all the teachers.

0 comments: